1. Understanding the Location of Mt. Wudang
To reach Mt. Wudang please first understand the relative location of Mt. Wudang in relation to the big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xi' An, ShenZhen, Hong kong which are the transfer destination for your further trip to Mt. Wudang. So, please closely survey the following map before make a decision for the travel by airplane, train, bus or their random combination. For most people who want to come to Wudang please take airplane and fly directly to Wudang Shan Airport
2. How to get to Mt. Wudang
Please survey the following direction map to plan a easy and convenient trip for you. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubt or question.
3. The details for further trip
The following train timetable was updated on December 4, 2016. Hopefully it can facilitate your trip.
|Train No.||Depart From||Departing Time||Arrival At||Arrival
(Sleeping Ticket-Second Class)
|K261||Beijing Western Station||17:18 PM||ShiYan
|K279||Beijing Western Station||09:52 AM||Wudang Shan
|K507||Beijing Western Station||21：23 PM||Wudang Shan
|K351||Southern Shanghai||15:58 PM||Wudang Shan
Wuhan City (the best way is to take bus at present)
|05:35 AM||Wudang Shan
||11:09 PM||USD 18|
|K392||WuChang||06:02 AM||Wudang Shan
||11:54 AM||USD 17|
|K354||WuChang||08:29 AM||Wudang Shan
||15:11 PM||USD 20|
|K284||Chengdu||18:20 PM||Wudang Shan
|K206||Chengdu||16:23 PM||>Wudang Shan
|K352||Chengdu||23:51 PM||Wudang Shan
- The Wudang Shan Airport goes into operation in January 2016. So, it becomes very convenient for people to travel to Mt. Wudang.
- Wudang Town is the closest station located at the foot of Mt. Wudang. But because it is a small train station and many trains do not stop at it.
- Liou Lee Ping is about 15 minutes drive from Mt. Wudang Town. It is also a small train station but larger than Wudang Town station.
- ShiYan City is the relatively large train station. It is about one hour's drive from Wudang Town.
- Foreigners are advised to flight to Beijing, Shanghai or GuangZhou which are largest cities in China. Then take the express train, buy sleeping ticket, lie down in the four - six persons cabinet to sleep, to arrive at Mt. Wudang in an easy way. Though it is a long time travel, but you can do sight seeing or just lie down to rest. It is not a tiring travel. Some people can take airplane and fly directly to Mt. Wudang..
4. Useful Chinese for Your Journey to China
- Hello – nee-how
- Good bye – dsai-jin
- Excuse me – dwee-boo-chee
- Thank you – shie-shie
- Please - ching
- Never mind – boo-yao-jin
- I understand – wo dong le
- I don't understand – wo boo dong
- Where is it – ta dsai na-r
- How much is it (cost) – duo-shao-chian
- Do you speak English – nee hway shuo ying-yu ma
- My name is – wo shing
- Pleased to meet you – shing hway
- What's your name – nin gway shing
- How are you – shen-tee hao ma
- Fine, thanks. And you – hen hao, shie-shie. Nee ne
- America – may-guo
- China – jong-guo
- What a lovely day – tian-chee jen-hao
- That was a lovely meal – jer-dwun fan ch-de hen shoo-foo
- Leave me alone please – ching nee dso ba
- You look great – nee jen piao-liarng
- See you soon – hway-jian
- Help – lai-ren na!
- Go away – dso-kai!
- Leave me alone – doo-yao chan wo!
- Stop thief – jwaa-dsay
- I'm ill – wo shung-bing le
- I'm lost – wo mee-loo le
0 – ling
1 – yee
2 – er (liarng)
3 – san
4 – s
5 – woo
6 – lio
7 – chee
8 – ba
9 - jio
10 - sh
100 – yee-bai
1,000 – yee-chian
10,000 – yee-wan
For more information regarding the workshops please contact us or by the following means: